We are looking for a
Sales Manager, Extracts
You are a member of our international Sales and Marketing Team. Your main responsibility is the global sales and marketing of extracts and other malt products to the beverage and food
industries. Main customers will be breweries. You work in close cooperation with Production and R&D to ensure a smooth delivery chain and customer-driven innovation process. You contribute to the innovation process and help to identify new opportunities based on your customer insight. You will report to Sales Director, Special Malts and your location will be in Lahti, Finland.
We offer to you:
• A strong position to contribute to the global beverage and food business development
• International presence and visibility in one of the leading malting companies in the world
• Further career opportunities in various locations and positions
• Comprehensive induction period and team support
• Competitive salary and company benefits
We expect you to have:
• Relevant area and degree of education: MSc or BSc in process, chemistry, food / brewing sciences
• Some years of successful B2B business experience preferably in a beverage or food industry
• High degree of motivation and curiosity to learn new business areas
• Ability to create and manage business opportunities for company’s success, drive for results
• Independent and proactive approach to work
• Fluent in English
• Possibility to travel regularly
For further information please contact Timo Huttunen, Sales Director Special Malts
+358 50 5613431 on July 31st or August 2nd between 14:00-16:00 or or by email email@example.com.
Are you interested?
Fill in the application form in English and attach your CV with expected salary latest by 17.8.2018 at